Policies are codified principles that guide the decisions, actions, and activities of an organization, set them on track to achieve goals, and describe the responsibilities of employees and employers.
Ribod Oil Industry (ROICO) seeks to achieve the highest level of quality, health, safety and environmental standards according to the principles of sustainable development.
Customer satisfaction, employee support, and the development and improvement of oil and gas services are the goals that the Roico team strives to achieve.
Management is responsible for quality excellence, advancing goals and achieving positive organizational results.
Roico is committed to improving the quality of services by strengthening and updating its professional and managerial skills, training quality management systems for employees, diversifying services, emphasizing employee evaluation and motivation, and adhering to the ethical principles set out in its bylaws.
Raibad Oil Industry is committed to achieving the following in terms of quality, health and safety:
- Consult with our staff about issues that affect their health and safety
- Provide information, necessary instructions to employees
- Develop services tailored to customer needs and provide specific solutions to various issues
- Training and ensuring the abilities and competencies of employees to perform tasks
- Provide occupational safety systems
- Ensure that the services provided by the company match the conditions and requirements of the customer
- Cooperation with experienced personnel and engineers to strengthen the quality of final services
- Continuous strengthening of quality management systems, health and safety of the company
- Awareness of the quality of equipment and services at all levels of the company
- Comply with all requirements of quality systems, including ISO 9001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Obtaining ISO 17025 and ISO 17020 certification
- Obtaining API and ASME certification